Paddle Surf Scotland is Scotland's Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons and Hire Specialists.
Hire from us and we deliver inflatable SUPs to you*. £35 per day.
Our Lessons cost only £40pp for 3 hours
* In the Perthshire/Tayside and Nairn/Inverness/Moray areas.
Been a cracking start to the season folks! SUP Yoga dates have been added and updated, book early to get in!.
Gairloch SUP is a go go, get in touch to tour this stunning place. Meanwhile in Perthshire lots of folks have scored amazing Clunie Loch weather!
Click below to check out the latest edition of our very own online SUP Magazine, Paddle Surf.
Filled with news, views and fantastic images from across the SUP World
Paddle Surf Scotland
The North Coast 500 is one of the World's greatest Stand Up Paddleboard Roadtrips. RedBull.com recently put it in its UK Top 10 Paddleboard Adventures.
The North Coast 500 is a 500 mile roundtrip, starting and finishing in Inverness. It takes you through some of Scotland's (and Europe's) most spectacular coastal terrain, with amazing accommodation options, from wild camping to luxury hotels.
The opportunities for Stand Up Paddleboarding are endless, here is just a few ideas;
- Gairloch - Palm trees and beautiful scenery abound, with huge exploration potential
- Ullapool - Loch Broom has incredible views, a buzzing harbour and plenty of pubs with live music till the early hours.
- Achmelvich - White sands, azure blue sea and hidden coves. It can really feel like you are in the Caribbean Sea here!.
- Durness - Balnakeil Bay looks out to Cape Wrath, with lovely surf, white sands and hige touring potential.
- Talmine - Head out to the Rabbit Islands. Spectacular offshore islands to feel like Robinson Crusoe on.
Bettyhill - A quaint hamlet with easy access to the surfing beachbreaks of Torrisdale, Farr Bay and Armadale.
Thurso - A World Famous Surfing Mecca, its beach and nearby Dunnet beach offer views to Orkney in slightly less full on surf.
Sinclairs Bay - Near Wick, this is a huge expanse of sand with Castles at either end of it.
Golspie - A fairly calm spot with historic houses and monuments visible from the water.
We deliver and pick up our Hire Boards to you in Inverness, the routes official start and finish.
Our Boards are inflatable and pack down easily into a large backpack, we also provide a wetsuit and buoyancy too.
We can help you with advice on the best places to go, whether it is touring, surf or wilderness that you are interested in.